With all the snow and ice we have had lately (at least here in Scotland!) we thought it would be nice to upload our new Scuba Diving review game.
It is a colourful way of boosting the level of the fun, because there are surprise bonuses to be won.
It all depends on whether the children pick an exotic fish, shells, or polluting rubbish!
- Ask a question on the Bible lesson. If a child answers correctly, they receive points for their team (say 50) and then they choose a number card to see how much of a bonus they get.
- Bonuses are collected by the child choosing a number, which is taken off, leaving the underwater item behind on the display board.
- Depending on what the item is, bonuses are added to the team’s score. No bonus is added if rubbish is found.
- Bonuses are suggested on the printout and you might like to cut out and laminate that card as a permanent reminder to you and for all to see as they play the review game.
- The winner is the team with the most points after all the items have been revealed, or when time is up.
Full instructions, visuals and a suggested list of bonuses are included in the free download.
It is a hefty file (just over 2 mb) so we have zipped the files. You will need to extract them when you have downloaded the zip file.
If you are not sure how to do that, just let us know and we’ll send you an uncompressed file.
Right-click on the link below and then save the file to your computer.