Are you looking for ideas and materials for your children’s ministry?
Is this you?
- You teach a Sunday School class with little support from others
- You have a children’s club and are running out of ideas
- You don’t “teach” a class, but you have kids of your own, or grand-children, and want to communicate the love of Jesus to them
- You have been working with children for so long that now you feel washed out
- You are just starting out and need all the help you can get
If so, then we will be glad to help. We have been working with children and youth for forty years or so and now are putting onto this site much of our experience and materials.
We want to be a practical help to all of you, in whatever way you are reaching kids for Christ.
Here we have free digital and printable materials for presenting Bible principles, reviewing the teaching and applying it to life today.
Everything is completely free to download, subject to our terms.
Just click on the Free Resources tab in the top menu, or browse using the category menu to the right.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to teach about love and, of course, the love of God. Here are two posts from the archives which will lead you to excellent free resources.